Get Me Out
    A History of Childbirth from the Garden of Eden to the Sperm Bank

by Randi Hutter Epstein

🔍 Get Me Out | Read More 🔍

• First published: January 1, 2010
    • ISBN: 9780393064582 (0393064581)
    • Author: Randi Hutter Epstein
    • Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Genres: history, science, parenting, medicine, medical, adult, womens, historical, health
    • Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
    • Release date: January 11, 2010
    • Language: english

About The Book

Making and having babies — what it takes to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and deliver — has mystified women and men for the whole of human history. The birth gurus of ancient times told newlyweds that simultaneous orgasms were necessary for conception and that during pregnancy a woman should drink red wine but not too much and have sex but not too frequently. Over the last one hundred years, depending on the latest prevailing advice, women have taken morphine, practiced Lamaze, relied on ultrasound images, sampled fertility drugs, and shopped at sperm banks.

In Get Me Out, the insatiably curious Randi Hutter Epstein journeys through history, fads, and fables, and to the fringe of science, where audacious researchers have gone to extreme measures to get healthy babies out of mothers. Here is an entertaining must-read — and an enlightening celebration of human life.

MP3 book Get Me Out by Randi Hutter Epstein buy cheap Kindle. Online ebook Get Me Out read on Bookshop. Hardcover Get Me Out for Android.

#9224 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

Touching: The Human Significance of the Skin • Ashley Montagu • 9780060960285

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Get Me Out by Randi Hutter Epstein
あなたの情報: