• Places: Denver, Colorado
    • Language: english
    • Author: Whitney Barbetti
    • First published: May 2014
    • Format: paperback, 212 pages
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, suspense, abuse, dark, fiction, mystery
    • Series: He Found Me, #1

About The Book

**Please note: this novel contains mature subject matter and is not suitable for those under eighteen years of age.** When I was seventeen, I disappeared. I walked out the door of my apartment with a backpack and never looked back. I left the life of Cora Mitchell behind, seeking freedom from my real-life nightmare. But my freedom came with a cost. I lived a fictitious life for the next six years, never letting anyone close enough to see underneath the facade that was Andra Walker. I was content with my simple little life. Until I met Julian. And the moment I started allowing myself to open up, allowing someone to see through the superficial, was the very same moment the Monster from my past would return to find me.

MOBI book He Found Me Whitney Barbetti read for PC on Barnes & Noble. Hardback ebook He Found Me download. FB2 He Found Me by Whitney Barbetti on Kobo. Hardcover He Found Me buy Mac.

#10683 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

Sharks Don’t Get Cancer: How Shark Cartilage Could Save Your Life | I. William Lane | 9780895295200

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (ePUB) He Found Me (He Found Me) by Whitney Barbetti
あなたの情報: