Jimi Hendrix — Read More

• Format: paperback, 128 pages
    • Author: Sean Piccoli
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Chelsea House Publications
    • ISBN: 9780791022849 (0791022846)
    • Release date: July 1, 1996

About The Book

“I can’t express myself easy in conversation — the words just don’t come right, ” Jimi Hendrix once revealed. “But when I get up on stage — well, that’s my whole life.” And a remarkable life it was. When he took the stage, Hendrix, arguably the most talented guitarist in the history of rock music, wowed fans and fellow musicians alike with his technical mastery and outrageous theatrics. Flanked by his two British sidekicks, bassist Noel Redding and drummer Mitch Mitchell, the flamboyantly dressed Hendrix would play with dervishlike energy, pushing the limits of his instrument to create a breath-taking range of sound — and frequently punctuating a performance by smashing or setting fire to his guitar. Though he died before his 28th birthday, Jimi Hendrix left behind an impressive body of songs, including such standards as “Purple Haze, ” “Foxy Lady, ” and “Crosstown Traffic, ” and his innovative playing has influenced a host of later musicians and won him an audience even among fans born after his death.

Paperback Jimi Hendrix buy cheap on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook Jimi Hendrix by Sean Piccoli for Kindle. MOBI book Jimi Hendrix Sean Piccoli read online on Android. Online book Jimi Hendrix download on Amazon.

TXT Jimi Hendrix Mac. PDF ebook Jimi Hendrix Sean Piccoli buy on Walmart. Hardback Jimi Hendrix read for PC. Hardcover ebook Jimi Hendrix by Sean Piccoli download on Kobo.

FictionBook book Jimi Hendrix download on iPad on Booktopia. FB2 Jimi Hendrix by Sean Piccoli. EPUB book Jimi Hendrix Sean Piccoli read online iOS. Paperback ebook Jimi Hendrix buy cheap on Book Depository.

#7555 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

The Shared Heart: Portraits And Stories Celebrating Lesbian, Gay, And Bisexual Young People | Adam Mastoon | 9780688149314

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (PDF) Jimi Hendrix — 9780791022849
あなたの情報: