• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #7981 返信
    Andie Howard
    ゲスト

My Life as an Explorer
    by Sven Hedin

🔍 My Life as an Explorer : Click Here 🔍

• Genres: travel, history, adventure, biography, asia, memoir, autobiography, collections
    • Publisher: National Geographic
    • Format: paperback, 500 pages
    • ISBN: 9780792269878 (079226987X)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 1, 2003
    • Author: Sven Hedin

About The Book

Over the course of three decades in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, Sven Hedin traveled the ancient Silk Road, discovered long-lost cities, mapped previously uncharted rivers, and saw more of the roof of the world than any European before him. Written in the exuberant, enthusiastic style of Richard Halliburton’s The Royal Road to Romance, this epic memoir captures the splendor of nowvanished civilizations, the excitement of unearthing ancient monuments, the chilling terrors of snow-clogged mountain passes, and the parching agony of the desert. Hedin climbs accursed mountains in China, infiltrates Tibet, outwits Torgut bandits, and of course becomes close friends with royalty from Peking to London, including the rulers of both the Russian and British empires. A worldwide bestseller in the 1920s, it today introduces a new generation to a man of exceptional daring and accomplishment. The book is illustrated with 160 of Hedin’s own drawings.

EPUB ebook My Life as an Explorer iPhone. PDF book My Life as an Explorer Sven Hedin read on Powells. MP3 My Life as an Explorer buy cheap.

Hardcover book My Life as an Explorer by Sven Hedin download for reader on Walmart. Paperback ebook My Life as an Explorer on Barnes & Noble. Hardback My Life as an Explorer Sven Hedin read online on iPad.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) My Life as an Explorer
あなたの情報: