2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #9382 返信
    Camille Janette
    ゲスト

I Just Want to Be Alone
    (IJWTBA, #2)
    by Jen Mann, Kim Bongiorno, Abby Heugel, Bethany Thies, Robyn Welling, Bethany Meyer, Stacey Hatton, Stephanie Jankowski, Amy Flory, Stephanie Young, A.K. Turner, Meredith Spidel, Michelle Newman, Courtney Fitzgerald

🔗 I Just Want to Be Alone : READ MORE 🔗

• Genres: humor, parenting, essays
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 22, 2014
    • Publisher: @throat_punch books
    • Format: paperback, 205 pages
    • Series: IJWTBA, #2
    • ISBN: 9780988408043 (098840804X)
    • Author: Jen Mann, Kim Bongiorno, Abby Heugel, Bethany Thies, Robyn Welling, Bethany Meyer, Stacey Hatton, Stephanie Jankowski, Amy Flory, Stephanie Young, A.K. Turner, Meredith Spidel, Michelle Newman, Courtney Fitzgerald

About The Book

The second volume in the best-selling I Just Want to Pee Alone series!

Don’t get us wrong, we love the men in our lives — we do (most of the time). It’s just that sometimes we would like them to go away. Not forever or anything like that. Just for an hour… or a day… or a weekend. We want some time to ourselves to read a good book or take a walk or do anything other than try to make a dent in the never ending mound of dirty clothes that keeps piling up on the floor on his side of the bed. We just want to be alone. All alone. Is that too much to ask?

I Just Want to Be Alone is a collection of humorous essays from 37 of the most Super Cool Lady Writers you’ll find on the web. Including: People I Want to Punch in the Throat, Baby Sideburns, A.K. Turner, My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream, and Bad Parenting Moments.

Read hilarious essays like:

Open Letter To My Son (Or: Your Mother’s Top 10 List of Ways Not to Be a Douchebag Husband)

Exploding With Love, Literally

Romance is Overrated

Life With the Thin Guy

Dear Magnolia, Should I Marry This Man?

MP3 book I Just Want to Be Alone by Jen Mann read online. EPUB ebook I Just Want to Be Alone download for reader on Dymocks. Hardback I Just Want to Be Alone Jen Mann on PocketBook on Book Depository.

#10652 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

Clock – Nick Hemsley – 9781411696242

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: (FB2) I Just Want to Be Alone (IJWTBA) ~ 9780988408043で#10652に返信
あなたの情報: