(FB2) My Friends the Miss Boyds (My Friends)

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 (FB2) My Friends the Miss Boyds (My Friends)

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8917 返信
    Hilda Petties
    ゲスト

My Friends the Miss Boyds
    (My Friends, #1)
    by Jane Duncan

📕 My Friends the Miss Boyds · Click Here 📕

• Publisher: Corgi
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 240 pages
    • Series: My Friends, #1
    • Genres: fiction, scotland
    • ISBN: 9780552128742 (0552128740)
    • Author: Jane Duncan
    • Release date: April 24, 1987

About The Book

Here, seen through the uninhibited eyes of eight-year-old Janet Sandison, is a vanished world-an isolated community living by its own unquestioned code of decency and integrity. Into this remote backwater come the ‘Miss Boyds’-a clutch of flighty, townbred sisters. At first they are figures of fun, but the tragedy that overtakes them arouses all the compassion of the highland people. Full of humour, incident and colour, this delightful novel brings a forgotten era vividly to life, captures all a child’s excitement as the world expands around her.

FictionBook book My Friends the Miss Boyds by Jane Duncan buy cheap on Android. PDF My Friends the Miss Boyds on Books-a-Million. Online ebook My Friends the Miss Boyds Jane Duncan read reader on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook My Friends the Miss Boyds download. FB2 book My Friends the Miss Boyds buy for Kindle on Bookshop.

TXT My Friends the Miss Boyds by Jane Duncan download. EPUB My Friends the Miss Boyds PC on Walmart. Paperback book My Friends the Miss Boyds Jane Duncan read online. Hardback ebook My Friends the Miss Boyds. MP3 ebook My Friends the Miss Boyds Jane Duncan buy cheap on Mac on Powells.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) My Friends the Miss Boyds (My Friends)
あなたの情報: