🔍 I Hear a Symphony – Read More 🔍

• Publisher: Anchor
    • Release date: November 1, 1995
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780385475037 (0385475039)
    • Format: paperback, 334 pages
    • Author: Felix H. Liddell

About The Book

A moving and beautifully illustrated collection of letters, poetry, fiction, and essays. Woods and Liddell have created a remarkable work that not only explores the many dimensions of black love, but also communicates love in a way that can be universally understood….The pieces included represent the work of many great African American writers as well as the writings of ordinary people expressing extraordinary love and are complemented by a striking selection of full-color works of African American art. The contents of this anthology will have you sighing, crying, and nodding in recognition. From the pain of W. E. B. Du Bois’s “On the Passing of the First-Born” to Terry McMillan’s “Quilting on the Rebound;” from Bebe Moore Campbell’s call to healing in “Black Must Be Beautiful Again” to Malcolm X’s words of praise and gratitude for his wife, “I Hear a Symphony” is a dynamic celebration of the strength and beauty of love.

Hardcover book I Hear a Symphony by Felix H. Liddell buy cheap on reader on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook I Hear a Symphony download. MP3 I Hear a Symphony Felix H. Liddell read iPad. Paperback book I Hear a Symphony on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: I Hear a Symphony — MOBI download ~ 9780385475037
あなたの情報: