• ISBN: 9781502453013 (1502453010)
    • Release date: January 9, 2015
    • Genres: romance, music, musicians, contemporary, erotica, amazon, fiction
    • Author: Emme Rollins
    • Language: english
    • Series: Trouble: Katie and Tyler’s Story, #1
    • Format: paperback

About The Book

When your best friend falls in love with a rock star, you either join her in her fixation, or you spend a lot of nights eating ice cream and watching Netflix by yourself. If you can’t beat them, join them, isn’t that what they say?

While Bree — my best friend since forever — couldn’t get enough of “Trouble” and their lead singer, Rob Burns, I set my sights a little lower — and to the left. Rob’s immediate left, that is, at least on stage. Tyler Cook was Trouble’s lead guitarist, a tall, glorious, dark blonde, beautiful specimen of a man who could make ovaries explode and panties drop with just one twist of that smirky smile of his.

Of course, it was all just in good fun, two girls going to Trouble concerts and screaming ourselves hoarse along with the rest of the fans. Bree’s fascination with Rob, and mine with Tyler, was a fun little fantasy, a distraction from our boring everyday lives, mine as a dental hygienist and Bree’s as an elementary school music teacher, until one day the “what-if” game Bree liked to play — and in, “what if we met Trouble some day?” and “What if they asked us to go on tour with them?” — actually happened.

Actually. Happened.

One minute we were going to see Trouble in concert, and the next, we were backstage, face-to-face with the real-live, sexy thing. I never expected to meet rock god Tyler Cook. I never expected to end up on a tour bus with sex god Tyler Cook. I certainly never expected to fall in love with the man, that beautiful, broken, wild man, or become so hooked I simply couldn’t give him up — no matter what it cost, or who I hurt, even myself.

Because sometimes you have to stop asking yourself, “What if?” Sometimes you have to find out what happens next.

Online book Trouble Makers by Emme Rollins for PC. Paperback Trouble Makers download on Booktopia. PDF ebook Trouble Makers read. Hardback ebook Trouble Makers Emme Rollins buy on PocketBook on Audible. EPUB book Trouble Makers buy cheap reader.

FictionBook Trouble Makers by Emme Rollins download on IndieBound. TXT book Trouble Makers on Books-a-Million. FB2 Trouble Makers Emme Rollins read online on iPad. MP3 ebook Trouble Makers Emme Rollins buy. MOBI book Trouble Makers read online for iPhone on Walmart.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (ePUB) Trouble Makers by Emme Rollins – 9781502453013
あなたの情報: