Never Call Me Mummy Again by Peter Kilby — audiobook download

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 Never Call Me Mummy Again by Peter Kilby — audiobook download

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8516 返信
    Ginger Achrijoli
    ゲスト

Never Call Me Mummy Again
    by Peter Kilby

📕 Never Call Me Mummy Again ~ CLICK HERE 📕

• ISBN: 9781405909297 (1405909293)
    • Format: paperback, 258 pages
    • Publisher: Penguin
    • Language: english
    • Genres: memoir
    • Release date: August 1, 2013
    • Author: Peter Kilby

About The Book

Peter was just a toddler when his mother died tragically, having tried to abort a child that they simply couldn’t look after. In rural Gloucestershire in the early 1940s, Peter’s family lived in poverty. It wasn’t long before his father introduced a new woman into their lives, his mistress Flossie. On meeting her, Peter made a mistake; he called her ‘Mummy’. Dragged outside, trampled on and shouted at, Peter never made that mistake again.

Thus began a childhood of terrible abuse from which Peter tried time and again to run away. The arrival of a new sister, who was treated like a princess, only served to intensify the harm directed towards Peter. After running away one time too many, Flossie pulled Peter into the bedroom that he shared with his brothers and sister and committed an act of unforgivable evil. It didn’t end there though — the catalogue of cruelties continued until, finally, Peter was able to escape for good.

In this, his heart-breaking yet profoundly moving and ultimately uplifting memoir, Peter recounts a childhood like no other and a stepmother from hell.

Hardback ebook Never Call Me Mummy Again Peter Kilby read online on iPad on Book Depository. Online Never Call Me Mummy Again. MP3 book Never Call Me Mummy Again by Peter Kilby download on Books-a-Million. MOBI book Never Call Me Mummy Again buy for Android.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Never Call Me Mummy Again by Peter Kilby — audiobook download
あなたの情報: