(PDF) Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare • 9780743406383

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 (PDF) Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare • 9780743406383

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6261 返信
    Efren Nelson
    ゲスト

Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare
    by Carol Wallace, Bill Wallace

🔥 Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare – READ MORE 🔥

• ISBN: 9780743406383 (0743406389)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Carol Wallace, Bill Wallace
    • Format: hardcover, 119 pages
    • Release date: September 1, 2002
    • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing

About The Book

Mother also warned me about people. But she didn’t know Jane and Jussy, the children who left us hay when we were so hungry. I may be a little moose, but I’m no dummy. That hay was sooo good…. After our dangerous journey over the mountains, everything here seemed wonderful. I made friends with Raney and Sweet Pea, draft horses on the farm, and Chippy the beaver. I even found my old pal, Snow the wolf. Everything was perfect. Until we met Burly!

A grizzly with insomnia, Burly was about the nastiest, scariest character I ever met. All I wanted to do was stay away from him. But when he went after my friends…well…what’s a moose to do?

MOBI ebook Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare Carol Wallace for Mac. Online Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare download on Dymocks. EPUB book Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare buy. TXT ebook Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare by Carol Wallace read online iPhone on Book Depository.

PDF book Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare download on PocketBook on IndieBound. Hardcover Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare Carol Wallace read. FB2 ebook Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare buy cheap for Android on Audible. Paperback book Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare by Carol Wallace.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) Bub, Snow, and the Burly Bear Scare • 9780743406383
あなたの情報: