📕 Quit Bugging Me · Click Here 📕

• ISBN: 9780977604364 (0977604365)
    • Release date: August 1, 2007
    • Publisher: HM-RS Publishing
    • Author: Karen Laven
    • Format: paperback, 149 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

Thirteen-year-old Emily hated the bug book with its gigantic millipede under the title. She hated it so much that just looking at it gave her the creeps. It appeared so gross, so life-like it was unnerving. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with it! So, of course her mischievous older brother, Bud, decided to hide it under her pillow. He figured it would be his brotherly duty to have his sister wake up nestled above the book — jam-packed with millions of disgusting bugs-all night. What Bud didn’t realize, however was that those pages upon pages of bugs looked incredibly realistic for a very good, and terrifying reason. The truth is that this book had legs, and wings, and teeth, and bulging eyes, and flitting antenna and slime -and the power to attack children from inside — and out. And thanks to Bud’s antics, unlucky Emily discovered it first-hand. If Emily, Bud, and their teen friends don’t uncover what the book really is, and how to untangle themselves from the bizarre bug book world, they could end up completely buggy. Or dead.

Online ebook Quit Bugging Me Karen Laven buy. EPUB book Quit Bugging Me read online on Android on Audible. TXT Quit Bugging Me by Karen Laven on Dymocks. Paperback Quit Bugging Me download iOS.

MOBI book Quit Bugging Me Karen Laven. PDF ebook Quit Bugging Me download for Mac on Book Depository. FB2 book Quit Bugging Me by Karen Laven buy cheap. Hardcover Quit Bugging Me read Kindle on Amazon.

FictionBook ebook Quit Bugging Me by Karen Laven. Hardback Quit Bugging Me buy on PC on Walmart. MP3 book Quit Bugging Me read online for reader on Powells. FB2 ebook Quit Bugging Me Karen Laven download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Quit Bugging Me by Karen Laven – MOBI download
あなたの情報: