(Audiobook) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me)

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 (Audiobook) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me)

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8029 返信
    Anna Honeycutt
    ゲスト

Kiss Me Again
    (Kiss Me, #2)
    by Margaret Moore

🔗 Kiss Me Again – READ MORE 🔗

• Publisher: Avon
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Language: english
    • Series: Kiss Me, #2
    • ISBN: 9780060526214 (0060526211)
    • Release date: January 27, 2004
    • Characters: Francesca Cecilia Epping, Brixton Smythe-Medway
    • Author: Margaret Moore
    • Genres: romance, historical, regency, fiction

About The Book

Lady Francessa Cecilia Epping has carried a torch for the Honorable Brixton Smythe-Medway for years, until she discovers that Brix has wagered his friends that he won’t marry till he’s 50 and he will never, ever marry ‘mousy little Fanny Epping’.

Francessa makes a counter wager: she’ll break his heart in six weeks. She then seals the bet with the most mind-boggling French kiss Brix has ever experienced. Who knew Fanny could kiss like that? Who knew she knew how to kiss like that? Good God, wherever did she learn to kiss like that? Poor Brix! Poor Fanny!

They’re so busy trying to pretend they don’t have any feelings for each other except anger, and yet they keep kissing. Again and again and again.

FictionBook Kiss Me Again by Margaret Moore read online for PC. Hardback ebook Kiss Me Again on Book Depository. EPUB book Kiss Me Again Margaret Moore buy.

Paperback ebook Kiss Me Again download on PocketBook on Kobo. Hardcover book Kiss Me Again by Margaret Moore buy cheap. MOBI Kiss Me Again download Kindle on Amazon.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me)
あなたの情報: