(Audiobook) Tales of Ever (Tales of Ever #1-6) by Jen Wylie

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 (Audiobook) Tales of Ever (Tales of Ever #1-6) by Jen Wylie

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #7989 返信
    Caitlin Hawkins
    ゲスト

Tales of Ever
    (Tales of Ever #1-6)
    by Jen Wylie

🔰 Tales of Ever ~ READ MORE 🔰

• ISBN: 9780615995502 (0615995500)
    • Series: Tales of Ever #1-6
    • Genres: fantasy, romance, magic, paranormal, dragons
    • Publisher: Untold Press, LLC
    • Awards: Kindle Book Award Nominee for Young Adult (Finalist) (2015)
    • Author: Jen Wylie
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • Release date: March 23, 2014
    • Language: english

About The Book

A few months ago, I was a normal girl. Life sucked, and just like everyone else, I took the simple things for granted. At least until I got this new power, a “gift” my mom called it. Apparently, I’m a firestarter. I didn’t want to be. I didn’t ask to be. It would be cool if it wasn’t so dangerous and I knew how to control it. When an uncle I’d never heard of showed up to take care of me after my mom died, I should have been grateful. As it turned out, my whole family isn’t normal and more than a little bit crazy. I thought things couldn’t get any worse. I was wrong. They banished me to Ever.

MOBI book Tales of Ever Jen Wylie buy for PocketBook on Audible. MP3 ebook Tales of Ever read. TXT Tales of Ever iPhone on Kobo. FB2 ebook Tales of Ever by Jen Wylie download. Hardback Tales of Ever by Jen Wylie download on Mac.

FictionBook book Tales of Ever read online on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook Tales of Ever buy cheap. Paperback Tales of Ever Jen Wylie on reader on Powells. Hardcover book Tales of Ever by Jen Wylie download for Kindle. Online ebook Tales of Ever read on Amazon.

PDF book Tales of Ever. Online Tales of Ever Jen Wylie buy cheap iOS on Dymocks. EPUB book Tales of Ever buy on Android. Paperback ebook Tales of Ever by Jen Wylie on IndieBound. PDF Tales of Ever Jen Wylie read online.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) Tales of Ever (Tales of Ever #1-6) by Jen Wylie
あなたの情報: