2020年11月21日 9:52 AM #6238Karen Woodfordゲスト
C# Class Design Handbook
Coding Effective Classes
by Richard Conway, Teun Duynstee
- ISBN: 9781590592571 (1590592573)
- Release date: August 26, 2003
- Format: paperback, 384 pages
- Author: Richard Conway, Teun Duynstee
- Language: english
- Publisher: Apress
About The Book
* Gives you a deep understanding of the implications of every decision you can make in designing a class, so you are better equipped to take full advantage of C#’s power to create robust, flexible, reusable classes
* Lifts the lid on the simple syntax and examines what it really does behind the scenes
* Covers all the fundamentals on classes: the role of types in .NET, the different kinds of type C# creates, fundamental role of methods as containers of program logic, how .NET’s delegate-based event system works, how to control and exploit inheritance in your types, and logical and physical code organization through namespaces and assemblies.
FictionBook C# Class Design Handbook PC. MOBI book C# Class Design Handbook Richard Conway read on Kobo. MP3 ebook C# Class Design Handbook by Richard Conway download for iOS on Audible. PDF book C# Class Design Handbook buy.
EPUB C# Class Design Handbook buy cheap. FB2 ebook C# Class Design Handbook by Richard Conway on Android on IndieBound. Hardback ebook C# Class Design Handbook Richard Conway download for PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Online C# Class Design Handbook read online.