2020年11月21日 12:15 AM #6195Emma Marshallゲスト
by Katherine Kingston, Annie Windsor, Vonna Harper
- Format: paperback, 372 pages
- Genres: anthologies, erotica
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781843607458 (184360745X)
- Release date: November 1, 2003
- Author: Katherine Kingston, Annie Windsor, Vonna Harper
- Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
About The Book
Katherine Kingston, “Walpurgis Night”
– England, 950 C.E.: On the night of the Equinox, all eligible adults must choose a partner to celebrate the night. Lovely, part-fey Fianna is both desired and feared. On the equinox, prudence dictates Fianna choose one of the young men who’ve been stalking her for an Equinox companion. But impulse guides her otherwise.
Vonna Harper, “Night of Fire”
– The virgin known as Maia steps from her time into the present to find Taurus, the man destined to protect her people from cruel invaders. But although he’s blown away by the uninhibited young woman who throws herself at him during the excuse for seduction and merrymaking known as Beltane, Taron is very much a man of today with a business to save. A little roll in the hay is as far as it goes — or is it? One moment he’s in his world, the next he’s jumped through fire with Maia and into the past.
Annie Windsor, “Handle with Care”
— The women of Earth have a major problem: a genetic virus has all but eliminated men. Tia Belmont, director of Project SEARCH, spends late nights in her laboratory combing satellite grids for signs of intelligent response. As Eostre approaches, Earth’s women practice the ways of the ancient Goddess, adding magic to the hard science of saving their world. But Tia Belmont doesn’t believe in magic. Not until an artifact from her foremothers, an ancient ceremonial dagger, finds its way to her desk drawer. And not until that dagger helps Brok of Kaerad, First Priest of the People, answer SEARCH’s long-ranging signal.in person.
PDF ebook Equinox read for PocketBook on Bookshop. Paperback Equinox by Katherine Kingston buy cheap. FB2 book Equinox download on PC on Barnes & Noble.