(ePUB) My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room)

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 (ePUB) My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room)

• このトピックは空です。
3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #9607 返信
    Jules Hunter
    ゲスト

My Name is Evil
    (The Nightmare Room, #3)
    by R.L. Stine

🔗 My Name is Evil • CLICK HERE 🔗

• Language: english
    • Release date: October 31, 2000
    • ISBN: 9780064409018 (0064409015)
    • First published: January 1, 1983
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Author: R.L. Stine
    • Publisher: HarperCollins
    • Genres: horror, childrens, fantasy, paranormal, fiction, novels
    • Series: The Nightmare Room, #3

About The Book

You hold in your hand the key to a shadow world of shivers and screams.Take a step away from the safe, comfortable world you know. Unlock the door to terror. There’s always room for one more in…The Nightmare Room.

Say Happy Birthday to Maggie O’Connor. She’s that shy, pretty girl standing outside the fortune-teller’s tent. Maggie and her friends came to the carnival for fun. But Maggie won’t be celebrating for long. The old woman who reads her palm will soon have Maggie scraming in horror. Because Maggie hasn’t really entered a fortune-teller’s tent. She has stepped into The Nightmare Room.

Online My Name is Evil download. MOBI book My Name is Evil by R.L. Stine for Mac on Book Depository. EPUB ebook My Name is Evil R.L. Stine buy cheap on Audible. PDF ebook My Name is Evil read online on PC.

MP3 My Name is Evil. Hardcover book My Name is Evil R.L. Stine buy iPad on IndieBound. Hardback book My Name is Evil read on Powells. Paperback ebook My Name is Evil by R.L. Stine download for iOS.

#10490 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

The Hollow Land — Jane Gardam — 9781609452469

#10505 返信
    556health
    ゲスト

Saints and Social Justice: A Guide to the Changing World • Brandon Vogt • 9781612786902

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: (ePUB) My Name is Evil (The Nightmare Room)
あなたの情報: