🔍 Here Am I! | CLICK HERE 🔍

• Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781610975551 (1610975553)
    • Publisher: Wipf & Stock Publishers
    • Author: Adrio König
    • Release date: August 1, 2011
    • Format: paperback, 236 pages

About The Book

Adrio Konig is among those theologians in South Africa who are attempting to break away from a traditional fundamentalist approach to the Bible typical of an older Dutch generation raised on the Neo-Calvinism of Abraham Kuyper. This younger generation of Reformed theologians from South Africa wants to make use of a far wider theological spectrum than merely the Netherlands. This book, focusing on the doctrine of God, is an excellent example of contemporary theological thinking by an outstanding member of this generation. Konig strongly asserts that his book is unlike most doctrines of God in that it is not about “”God-in-himself”” as is most scholastic and classical Protestant theology, but rather about God in certain relationships: “”While God does exist over and above his relationships and his actions and is thus more and greater than his deeds and relationships … it is only through his deeds and relationships that we know God.”” Konig goes on to explore specifically four relationships — God to the gods, God to man, God to history, and God to the future. “”A thorough study of this book,”” say Hendrikus Berkhof in his Foreword, “”will not only be illuminating the many students of theology, but will also help preachers and teachers in the church to open new perspectives for faith and action.”” Adrio Konig is Professor Emeritus of Systematic Theology at the University of South Africa.

TXT ebook Here Am I! Adrio König download Android on Dymocks. PDF book Here Am I! buy. Hardcover Here Am I! by Adrio König read for PocketBook.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Here Am I! by Adrio König — 9781610975551
あなたの情報: