King Arthur S Round Table by David N. Perkins – read online — 9780471237723

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 King Arthur S Round Table by David N. Perkins – read online — 9780471237723

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6243 返信
    Megan Kreamer
    ゲスト

King Arthur S Round Table
    by David N. Perkins

🔍 King Arthur S Round Table · CLICK HERE 🔍

• ISBN: 9780471237723 (0471237728)
    • Author: David N. Perkins
    • Publisher: Wiley
    • Release date: January 14, 2003
    • Genres: business, management
    • Format: hardcover, 274 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

Your organization functions and grows through conversations-face-to-face and electronic, from the mailroom to the boardroom. The quality of those conversations determines how smart your organization is. This revelatory book shows you how the Round Table of Arthurian legend can help foster collaboration and transform today’s world of business, nonprofits, and government.”When I want a group to work effectively, I turn immediately to my colleague of thirty-five years, David Perkins. This book is a distillation of his knowledge and wisdom.”

-Howard Gardner

author of Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences and Intelligence Reframed

“David Perkins applies his wit and inventive mind to create a fresh perspective on the world of collaboration in organizations. His archetypes and toolboxes offer valuable insights to anyone facing the challenges of collaborative problem solving.”

-David Straus

author of How to Make Collaboration Work

Paperback King Arthur S Round Table David N. Perkins buy cheap on Booktopia. EPUB ebook King Arthur S Round Table for PocketBook. MP3 book King Arthur S Round Table by David N. Perkins read online. PDF ebook King Arthur S Round Table download on PC on Barnes & Noble.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: King Arthur S Round Table by David N. Perkins – read online — 9780471237723
あなたの情報: