• Language: english
    • Author: James E. Faust
    • Genres: religion, biography, lds, church
    • Release date: January 1, 2001
    • Publisher: Shadow Mountain
    • Format: hardcover, 148 pages
    • ISBN: 9781573459686 (1573459682)

About The Book

President James E. Faust is known for his ability to use stories effectively in teaching gospel principles. His warmth and down-to-earth approach to life are illustrated in these familiar and famous stories. Among the classic stories included are President Faust’s touching experience shepherding a lost lamb and an account of the lesson he learned in forgiveness when a fellow lawyer apparently reneged on a promise.

Each story and personal experience identifies vital and practical principles we all desire to master, such as: honesty, courage, gratitude, tithing, Sabbath observance, patriarchal blessings, the power of prayer, faith, repentance, forgiveness, and dealing with adversity.

You’ll come to admire and love President Faust’s remarkable character through these touching and unforgettable stories from the life of a servant of the Lord.

Stories from My Life is an ideal family night and classroom resource featuring a treasure trove of stories to enrich talks and lessons.

TXT ebook Stories from My Life read PC on Walmart. MP3 book Stories from My Life by James E. Faust buy. MOBI Stories from My Life James E. Faust download for Android on Kobo. FB2 Stories from My Life. Hardcover ebook Stories from My Life by James E. Faust download on Kindle on Booktopia.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Stories from My Life
あなたの情報: