• Release date: September 16, 2003
    • ISBN: 9780060094164 (0060094168)
    • Genres: sports
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Publisher: It Books
    • Language: english
    • Author: Mat Hoffman, Mark Lewman

About The Book

Childhood for Mat Hoffman was a high-flying, hazardous, nonstop search for the next big rush. At age eleven he experimented with his bike on a plywood ramp and discovered his true calling — BMX freestyle.

By age fourteen, he had earned national notoriety for his skill, passion, and daring on a bike. In the two decades since, his ingenuity and talent have taken him around the world and helped him shatter records while redefining the sport of BMX. His fearlessness has earned him the respect of his peers, and he has the battle scars to prove it — he’s suffered more than fifty broken bones and more concussions than he can remember.

In The Ride of My Life, Hoffman reveals the ups and downs of his own life and the story of the sport he helped define.

Paperback ebook The Ride of My Life by Mat Hoffman buy cheap. MOBI The Ride of My Life Kindle on Audible. TXT book The Ride of My Life read. PDF The Ride of My Life Mat Hoffman download for PocketBook on Kobo. FictionBook ebook The Ride of My Life by Mat Hoffman buy on PC.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) The Ride of My Life | 9780060094164
あなたの情報: