My Father’s Fortune by Michael Frayn – FB2 download · 9780571270583

ホーム フォーラム ココアミ!メンバー掲示板 My Father’s Fortune by Michael Frayn – FB2 download · 9780571270583

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8863 返信
    Achrijoli Hunter
    ゲスト

My Father’s Fortune
    by Michael Frayn

🔍 My Father’s Fortune – CLICK HERE 🔍

• Awards: J.R. Ackerley Prize for Autobiography (2011)
    • Author: Michael Frayn
    • Genres: memoir, biography, family
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 255 pages
    • ISBN: 9780571270583 (0571270581)
    • Publisher: Faber & Faber
    • Release date: September 2, 2010

About The Book

‘An unknown place.’ This was what Michael Frayn’s children called the shadowy landscape of the past from which their family had emerged. In this book he sets out to rediscover that lost land before all trace of it finally disappears beyond recall. As he tries to see it through the eyes his parents and the others who shaped his life, he comes to realise how little he ever knew or understood about them.

This is above all the story of his father, the quick-witted boy from a poor and struggling family, who overcame so many disadvantages and shouldered so many burdens to make a go of his life; who found happiness, had it snatched away from him in a single instant, and in the end, after many difficulties, perhaps found it again.

Father and son were in some odd ways ridiculously alike, in others ridiculously different; and the journey back down the corridors of time is sometimes comic, sometimes painful, as Michael Frayn comes to see how much he has inherited from his father — and makes one or two surprising discoveries about both of them along the way . . .

FB2 My Father’s Fortune read on Mac on Walmart. MP3 book My Father’s Fortune by Michael Frayn buy cheap. Online ebook My Father’s Fortune Michael Frayn download for Kindle on Powells. Hardcover ebook My Father’s Fortune. Paperback My Father’s Fortune Michael Frayn buy.

MOBI book My Father’s Fortune iPhone on Book Depository. TXT ebook My Father’s Fortune download. Hardback book My Father’s Fortune by Michael Frayn read online for iOS on Books-a-Million. PDF My Father’s Fortune buy cheap on reader. EPUB ebook My Father’s Fortune Michael Frayn read on Audible.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Father’s Fortune by Michael Frayn – FB2 download · 9780571270583
あなたの情報: