2020年11月21日 5:04 PM #6276Agnes Turnboleゲスト
Clinical Concepts of Disease Processes
by Sylvia A. Price, Lorraine McCarty Wilson
- Author: Sylvia A. Price, Lorraine McCarty Wilson
- Format: hardcover, 1,200 pages
- Publisher: Mosby
- Release date: October 25, 2002
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780323014557 (0323014550)
About The Book
The new edition of this well-respected text uses a body system approach to studying diseases. This comprehensive textbook, with its traditional presentation of content, integrates basic science with clinical practice and focuses on the alterations in biologic processes that affect the body’s equilibrium. Highly readable, it includes shorter, more focused chapters, and end-of-chapter study questions.
A body systems approach presents the material in a logical order.
Introductory chapters are included on concepts that affect all body systems to provide a foundation for understanding disease processes.
Anatomy and physiology are reviewed for each body system to provide a basis for understanding the alterations in function affecting that system.
Eighty-two short chapters break content into more manageable sections and make a difficult subject easier to teach and learn.
Outlines with page numbers at the beginning of each chapter help students focus on the most important concepts and provide easy access to chapter content.
Study questions are provided for every chapter to help students review material and assess their knowledge and understanding. Answers are included for immediate feedback.
About 725 illustrations clarify difficult concepts and demonstrate normal and disease processes.
70 full-color plates depict disease manifestations and enhance the text descriptions of these conditions.
– Comprehensive Key Concepts reviews at the end of each chapter help students review material.
– Completely revised chapters on Heredity, Environment, and Disease (Ch. 2); Cerebrovascular Disease (Ch. 53); Adrenal Insufficiency (Ch. 62); and Infections of the Genital Tract (Ch. 66).
– Extensive chapter rewrites on White Blood Cell and Plasma Cell Disorders (Ch. 18); Anatomy of the Cardiovascular System (Ch. 28); Physiology of the Cardiovascular System (Ch. 29); Cardiac Mechanical Dysfunction and Circulatory Support (Ch. 33); Seizure Disorders (Ch. 55); Pancreas: Glucose Metabolism and Diabetes Mellitus (Ch. 63); and Female Reproductive System Disorders (Ch. 64).
– MERLIN website featuring Student Resources and Instructor Resources. Students will be able to access additional study questions, chapter objectives, key terms with definitions, and web links. Faculty can obtain the Instructor’s Resource Manual, Test Bank, and Case Studies online. Instructor Resource materials will also be available on a CD-ROM.
– Numbered boxes help students find information quicker and easier.
– Additional 16 full-color plates featuring such illustrations as acute hemorrhagic gastritis (stress ulcer), appendicitis, acute pancreatitis, primary, secondary and congenital syphilis, and primary herpes, brings the total to 70 full-color plates.
– Over 40 new 2-color line illustrations augment the text description of concepts and processes.
– Integrates the most up-to-date research findings, diagnostic procedures and preventive measures, and current treatments throughout to demonstrate clinical application of knowledge.
MOBI Pathophysiology by Sylvia A. Price. EPUB book Pathophysiology read on iPhone on Dymocks. MP3 ebook Pathophysiology Sylvia A. Price download Android. Hardback book Pathophysiology buy on Amazon.
TXT ebook Pathophysiology by Sylvia A. Price download. FictionBook Pathophysiology buy cheap for PocketBook on Bookshop. FB2 book Pathophysiology. Online Pathophysiology Sylvia A. Price read online on Kindle on Kobo.